Thanksgiving and Christmas Recipe by Amazing English Center (R)
- 400 gr. roasted mashed pumpkin
- 400 gr. roasted mashed sweet potatoes
- 100 gr. brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. ginger
- 3 eggs
- 375 ml. evaporated milk
- Round Puff Pastry
- Prepare the pumpkin and sweet potatoes ahead of time.
- Prepare one round puff-crust pastry in a large bowl, prick the pastry with a fork. Set aside.
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees celsius.
- Mix sugar and spices together in a midium bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl manually or with an electric mixer.
- Add in pumpkin and sweet potato and sugar spice mixture, stirring after each addition.
- Add the evaporated milk, and stir.
- Pour into the puff pastry.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 220 degrees celsius.
- Reduce heat to 180 degrees celsius and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.